[A/S] Generator Question

Hi Guys,

I'm now the proud owner of a little Honda EU1000 generator. This means I need
to carry it and gasoline in the bed of the truck.....

So, how do you all carry your gens?  Do you carry it in a box?  Does it just
ride loose on the truck bed?  What about the little gas tank? It will have gas
in it.

A guy told me to use Mobil 1 synthetic oil in it, does that make sense?
Should I use the highest test gas in it?  Does it matter?  Should I use stabil?

What are you all doing?

Hunter

http://members.aol.com/airstm2268/roadtrip2003.htm