[A/S] Re: Generator Question

Hunter:
I want to second Jim Stewart's suggestion about static electricity.
I recently read an article in a trade magazine about a fellow that
took a plastic gasoline pail out of a pickup bed to fill a gasoline
engine and when he went to pour the gasoline ignited in his face, NOT
NICE.
One of you biggest challenges will be to keep your pickup bed from
smelling like gasoline. Gasoline containers are under pressure in hot
weather and the hotter the weather the higher the pressure.  Get
yourself a good quality metal pail with a tight lid.   For a small
gen such as yours I would recommend only a one gallon gas can.

I carry gasoline in the winter for snowmobiles and I have made two
wooden boxes that each hold two 5 gallon gas cans, that stops them
from tipping over.
For you a wooden box that holds the generator and  one or two one
gallon gas cans would do the the trick.   The box only has 6" high
sides.

Lauren WBCCI # 7532  VAC