RE: [A/S] Generator Question

I have a EU2000i generator that I have carted all over the place.  I keep
gas in it with the cap on tight and the vent on top turned to the off
position.  Unless it is expected to be used within a week the gas is treated
with Stab-il.  The oil is changed regularly, a messy job, and new when not
used for an extended period of time.  Use regular oil 10W-30, less than half
a quart changed after 50 hours or before prolonged storage.  It sounds like
you bought used and didn't get a manual because all your questions are
answered there.

It rides in the back of the truck braced in place to prevent movement.  When
not in use it is hidden under a plain vinyl home-made cover.  Two extended
trips to Alaska and two months in Death Valley and it was never locked down
and never disappeared.

Dick Martin
'01 GMC Sierra Duramax
'04 34' Classic Limited SO