[A/S] Mirrors, was Brake controller installation

Ted,
 My 1994 RAM 1500 had power mirrors, so I bought a pair of slip-on
extension mirrors from Camping World. They worked, but had what I
consider excessive vibration.

Our 'new' 1994 RAM 2500 had manual mirrors that the slip-on extensions
won't fit, so I bought a pair of telescoping mirrors from C.W. The cost
was the same, in the $30.00 range, but I like them a LOT better. You do
have to disassemble the inner door panel to install them, but once
they're on, they're nice. Loosen a screw with an Allen wrench to slip
them 'out' or 'in', nothing to store when not towing. And, they don't
vibrate real badly, even when telescoped 'out'.

You WILL need the towing mirrors of some sort.

                                               <<Jim>>