Re: [A/S] Brake Controller Installation

Thanks Hunter, Tuna, Gary, Blair, and everyone else who responded.  I
checked the archives, (thanks for the links), and it seems the feedback
is good, so I ordered the Ultima 2020.  We'll see just how handy I am.

Thanks also for the list of do-dads Hunter! :)  That will come in handy.
 You mentioned that I'll need tools for the Hensley, and I'm not sure if
the one I purchased came with them.  I assume I can order them through
Hensley?  Are they listed in the installation instructions?

The one thing I've forgotten about is mirrors.  Does anyone know if I'll
need a set of towing mirrors with a Dodge RAM 1500, and a mid 70's  ~27'
Airstream?  I have no idea what the actual size or year are yet, I'm
still shopping. :)

Thanks,
Ted