RE: [VACList] Returning member howdy

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for responding.  I'm going to take my '66 Overlander to Ace Fogdall
tomorrow to have the brakes looked over.  I was just Googling to get their
phone number and saw a note from you from about a year ago saying nice
things about them.  My parents used to live in Cedar Falls years ago and
were lucky to have good service so close by.  I've got to drive up from
Iowa City.  I'm sure there are people with the know-how closer to me, but I
don't have time either to do the work myself or hunt someone down who
can.  So I dumped the water and I'll head out early in the morning!

Best wishes,
Joel W.
1966 Overlander/1987 GMC Vandura 2500