Re: [VACList] porta-potty

Rob,
Have you considered composting toilets as an alternative? They seem to have
the same advantages you listed, plus you don't have to empty them
frequently. I've been particularly impressed with the Sun-Mar brand of
composting toilets. They have several models, but the Ecolet Mobile model
would seem to fit well in a trailer as it has a small footprint. They do
require a 4 inch vent and hook-up to a 12 volt, 4 amp fan.

I was just wondering if you had considered composting toilets in your
research and what your thoughts are.

Thanks,
Dennis