RE: [VAC] Sewer adapter

Polly, I know what your talking about.  I have the original die cast
adapter.  BUT, I need the plug for the bottom of the sewer tank.  I had a
1963 Tradewind, the sewer plug was made of black plastic and was just a
pressure fit plug.  The plug just pushed into the hole at the bottom of the
tank.  It also had a brass chain attached to the plug that was riveted to
the bottom of the trailer body so if it came loose, it just dangled from the
chain.

JohnS/63GT
jssassoc@gte.net