Re: [VAC] Sewer adaptor

when I tried to locate a cap and adapter for my 1964 Bambi II, I was told
not available by several dealers. It was a brass valve with aluminum adapter
and cap with { think} three tabs. I found one similar with 4 tabs [ could be
other way around on which had which tab count] but it wouldn't work. Ended
up using modern fittings adapted to part of the valve body. If your valve is
plastic with ramp shaped tabs, try Merrigan's Roadrunner in Tucson but
discuss how many ramps and measurements as a cap and adapter cost me $30+
and they were  a discontinued antique also. And not Airstream.
Dave Wells