Re: [VAC] Sewer adaptor

Polly,
12 gauge 3 conductor will do just fine.  Make sure you get stranded wire
as it makes it easy to get it in and out of the access tube below the
battery box.
If no one comes up with an answer sooner, I'll take a look at our
fittings Sunday and let you know what parts you're after to adapt.  The
"plastic" PVC fitting is original on a '64.  It might be easier to keep
the original 90 deg. coupler and get the right size hose.  It comes in 3
sizes, and you are after the smaller of the 3.  I'll see if it shows up
on the Camping world, Thetford or RV Parts Outlet websites.  The fitting
is capped off during travel with a cap that has a hose fitting in it for
gray water drainage.  Is your missing?

RJ
'65 Caravel