Re: [VAC] North to Alaska -

Sherry, ...........first you make me jealous about Baja, ...........and
now its Alaska.
I drove up there 36 years ago in an underpowered VW Bus with 4 other San
Diego State undergrads.  From San Diego to Anchorage driving nite and
day with one day for a valve job in Seattle, it took us, 7 days and
nites.  Lots of work that summer, right after the good friday
earthquake.  I didn't see one Airstream. Scott and Lise  went up there
last summer, without the Tradewind.  The roads have improved since '64',
and I think they are almost all paved.  I think there will still be lots
of snow in April, maybe even into May.  From mid May to Sept should be
nice.  How far north do you plan to go?   Come on Scott, we've been
waiting for your report on Alaska, now is your chance.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi