Re: [VAC] Your Y2K Directory.

Bill, Thanks for the reply. I"m sure they are busy, especially at this time
of year. Things should go a little slower at this time of year. While I got
ya on line. Does the 12v water pump have an anti siphon valve in it so city
water doesn't back fill into the fresh water tank.?  If I solely use the
fresh water tank on a trip, do I have to manually operate the pump to fill
the hot water heater or is there a bypass hose that goes directly from the
fresh water tank to the hot water heater? Probably a dumb question, still
trying to figure this 67 out. Still can't get through my small mind where
the grey water goes. There is ahose attachment on my sewer plug where the
black water hooks into. Why, if the grey water doesn't go into the black
water tank?  I've had some other RV's, but this one is different from any
other I've ever had.  Thanks in advance.     Jim S