[VAC] 7 Way Round to 7 Way Flat

I presently own a ' 71 25 foot Land Yacht with, of course, a 7 way round
female connection on the front of the trailer.  I am goint to install a 7 way
flat female connector on the rear of my tow vehicle, a 97 Chevy Blazer. I do
not know how to wire the connectors in the umbilical cord, since every wiring
diagram reads as follows:
           7 Way Round                                         7 Way Flat
               White-Ground
White-Ground
                Red-Stop
Red-Left Turn
               Green-Right Turn                                     Green-Tail
               Black-Tail,Marker, Clearance                    Black-Charge
               Brown-3 Bar Marker & Tail                        Brown-Right
Turn
               Blue-Aux
Blue-Brake
               Yellow-Left Turn
Yellow-Aux
What sould I do short of using a test light?
T. Carey
Elkhart, IN