[A/S] 1999 Safari purchase?

I'm considering purchasing a 1999 25' Safari from an RV dealer in
Kalifornia. He quoted me a price of $21,900 out the door (taxes,
license, etc.). This includes the installation of two new Fantastic
fans in place of existing vents. The trailer is in good condition,
not excellent - some minor things need to be corrected. The price
seems high to me. I'm going to offer less, I'm just not sure how
much less.
I've looked at the NADA guide for this model and they show a price
between $13,040 and $15,745.
Does anyone have an opinion on the price? Just like the fairy tale I
can't decide if it's too high, too low, or just right.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Jim