Re: [A/S] 1999 Safari purchase?

Jim,

I purchased a '99 Safari 25c Six sleeper a year ago May 7th for 14,999
including Reese 12Klb hitch setup with stabilizer bars and friction bar.
The unit was excellent inside but, had a small dent in the right rear
corner and Right front stone shield. it didn't have any extras except
power hitch jack. I traded it on an '02 30' Classic in late December '03
and got 17,900 on trade. Just some info on this particular deal, but
21,900 sounds a bit high to me. I think 18,900 might be a premium price
for that particular model.

Stan Morgan
Logan, WV 25601