[A/S] Tow Vehicle Damage--what now?

Howdy, folks...

Well, early this morning, one of my neighbors, and we don't know which one,
backed out of their driveway and decided to drive right into the back of the
Suburban (parked on the street). Of course, whoever did it drove off rather
than fessing up to what they've done. Blessed be the One True Judge.

Besides shattering the back windshield (there goes a bundle), the rear
bumper has been moved about 2 inches away from the frame on the side
opposite the impact.

The obvious question, of course, is what kind of damage has it done to the
heavy duty receiver underneath.

So where would you go to have it looked at? (a) an auto body repair show,
(b), the dealer we normally have it worked on at, or (c) the RV place we had
the receiver and cabling installed?

And why don't I think this is going to be cheap?

warren & mary ellen
nf1j@earthlink.net