Re: [A/S] Generator?

So, that is what I have!  I knew it was Onan, 'cause the door says so.  I
don't have any keys and haven't forced the door open yet (too many other
more pressing fix-ups needed).  Mine is on the street-side, in front of the
water heater access door.  The control box is built into the control console
above the front window -- along with the water tank meter, battery tester,
etc.  The tag on the front of the trailer says manufactured 8/72; owner's
manual says 1973 model.  This trailer seems to have "all" the options the
owner's manual discusses, so I conclude it is original equipment.

I am reMODELING (as opposed to RESTORING) this 1973, 31' Sovereign - rear
bath.  At the present time, I plan to make it an all-electric unit.  If I do
pull all the propane out, is anyone interested in the Onan?  Until I can get
into the compartment, I don't have any idea of the condition.

JimF -