Re: [A/S] Anti sway thing

You guys might be right, but when I think about the ENORMOUS forces at work
if that trailer really starts to move around back there, and how really
_puny_ that sway control gadget is in comparison, I think that a sway
control gadget is just something that people THINK is going to help them
when the chips are down.

Very few of us (thankfully) really have experience in this area - we have
mostly our fears, which some salesman is glad to help allay.

What percentage of horse trailer or cargo trailer tows use them?

Jerry