Re: [A/S] fridge doesn't work, freezer does

Having seperat doors does not mean that the two sections are independant.
some systems balance between the two and if the balance controls (not always
obvious as such) are at the extreams then one or the other will not work.

The best way to find out is to set all controls at mid range and wait 24
hours. Then adjust in small increments.

I have a 76 argosy with a dometic fridge.  The fridge is a two door
style with fridge and freezer having seperate doors.  I recently
started the fridge on propane and ran it for three hours.  When I came
back the freezer was working but the cooling fins inside the fridge
were not even cold.  The fridge setting was at four.  Are there any
quick checks I can do to trouble shoot the problem?  You can email me
or post it.  My email  is turner.barry@sk.sympatico.ca.  Thanks for
any ideas you send.

John