[A/S] Anti sway thing

So what is up with the anti sway thing.  Does a guy really need it?
I took my trailer out on the highway for the first time last week.
It was a scramble to get everything hooked up and the anti sway
device was one thing I did not have time for.  My first experience
was that it did sway at speeds over 60.  I determined that I had my
equalizer spring bars too tight, so I backed off one chain link.
after that, 70mph was no problem.  So if you balance the trailer
right you shouldn't really need one.  Sinced I have it I will put it
on, I'm sure it does some good under some situation.

Todd
1965 Tradewind 24