Re: [A/S] Results from Service.

Dick,
My first question to the dealer's service manager was
how cool should the air conditioner be able to keep my
trailer.  His answer was 15-20 degrees.  At that point
I told him my tale of woe, so at this point I consider
both he and A/S on the hook to make this unit work per
his statement.

Quite honestly if it wasn't under warranty my approach
and actions might be different.  At that point it
would be Hunter's thoughts or dig down into my wallet
and upgrade the unit......but that is at least 2 years
down the line.  Right now I'm expecting A/S to come up
with a solution.

Jack