[A/S] 1968-20 LandYacht

I have just acquired a 20' Land Yacht, It is in excellent condition. 1 to 10
I'd rate it an 8. Floor is solid, even at the rear, I swear the batroom
looks brand new.  New furnace, stove, battery(GRP27), newer LP tanks, has a
spare. Reese Dual cam sway control and bars, (needs car end head for bars).
I am selling for $4500 firm. The trailer is in Southern California. I will
have some digital pictures Monday so if anyone is interested e-mail me at
rvman@netzero.net and I will send picturs and answer any questions you may
have.
Greg