Re: [A/S] Inquiry on SmarTire

Sorry for the delay in answering, but have been out of town.
I didn't know there were two kinds of readouts, but mine has the data
displayed like it was a truck with dual rear wheels in order to get the
6 tires displayed. All data is in digital format, so I guess it is
digital.
I did not get the Sears quote in writing, just over the phone, but it
covered all the details of instillation and setup. Like I said there was
a $10 per tire charge for instillation over and above the $229.95.

Perry "Joe" Scudder