[VAC] Floor Holes

Nick,

I have no knowledge whatsoever of your '68 Safari but the twin holes you
described sound very similar to pairs of holes I've seen in other Airsteam
years and models which were used for plumbing line low-point drain valve
stubs.  I bet some previous owner had a frozen water line problem and
replaced the plumbing deciding low-point drains were no longer needed.  The
fact that you said the holes go all the way through he belly skin is pretty
convincing.

Harvey