[VAC] Holes in floor

Today, while the weather Gods gave us a 50 degree day, I visited my rig for the
first time since Thanksgiving.  Mostly, it was the thread about mice that got
me to worrying, so I brought a few sticky traps to put down.

There was no evidence of rodents, but I installed some anyway.
I did continue to remove some of the interior. I plan on replacing the floor
covering, and plumbing..and who knows what else while I'm at it.

Today I removed the bulkhead that makes up the tall closet, aft of my curbside
gaucho.  Those of you familiar with the '68 Safari twin know what I mean.  This
is just fwd of my bath closet and the rear bulkhead.

An interesting item I noticed was that were two 3/4 inck holes drilled thru
the tiles, plywood floor, and right on thru the belly skins.
 They look like they should be for a drain hose, 'cuz they're like the hole
up front where my FW tank drain is.

These two holes are curbside, just aft of the single wheel well.  One hole is
fwd of the removed bulkhead,and under my gaucho, the other aft...in the closet.
 They are only four/five inches away from each other. They look original.

My hot water heater is about 2 feet aft of these holes?

Anyone shed light on these holes...I'll just cover 'em up.  Could they be a
mistake?

Thanks
Nick   CT
'68 Safari