[VAC] Re: Penetrating Epoxy Resin Repairs and Dodge Transmissions

Jim,

Thanks for the additional info regarding the Dodge-Cummins transmissions.
It may not make Jim Smith feel any better but he probably prefers factual
information over feel-good information as I do.

If I was Jim Smith I think I would select your option #3 to believe (or hope
for.)  If his transmission was a new transmission or a good quality factory
rebuild installed by the Texas border Dodge dealer I'd bet it will last
another 100k miles towing a fairly light trailer driven by a careful owner
who grew up in the US depression era and knows the value of good equipment
and a dollar.

Jim, did you read this?

Thanks,
Harvey