Re: [VAC] Your Y2K Directory.

Jim,
    Thank you very very much for that in fo you supplied. I was not aware
that the grey water came into the side of the black water opening past the
dump valve. That explains why when I bought this trailer there was a 8'
garden hose in there. I knew it went on the valve cap for a reason. Thanks
for the info. Now may I ask a couple more?  When I lite each individual
burner on the stove top the flame gets less and less and with all 4 burners
burning is barely visible. With Just one burning its a pretty decent flame.
On the oven the pilot is in, but when I turn the oven say up to 350 the
pilot goes higher and then in a few seconds lites the oven. It then burns
for approx 10 seconds and go's out and back to the pilot. It repeats this
scenario over and over. Is there an adjustment for the burners and the oven?
Thanks for all the info you and your fellow veterans supply for a newbie
like me. Its greatly appreciated.      Jim S