[VAC] Refrigerator Removal

I have a big project to start on and I am hoping that one or two of you have
did this in the past. I have to remove and replace the refrigerator in my 68
Sovereign. It is located on the roadside on the coach. I have 2 outside
panels for access on the outside but have no idea were to start ripping out.
It is sounded by cabinets and a wood wall towards the front.  How is this
attached to the floor? How much of the cabinetry do I have to remove. Anyone
have any directions on how to do this? I plan to replace it with another
Dometic any positives or negatives to this decision?
Thanks again for your help.
Ed Emerick
4425
68 Sovereign