Re: [VAC] Sewer adaptor

Dave Wells, thanks for your long reply.  So its the alligators that do all
that damage?  I thought it was the snow snakes, but maybe that is just here
in the Rocky Mts.?
The metal adaptor doesn't look "weldable " to me so I think I'll try short
piece of hose with cap on the end of that. That is what the owner before me
was doing and now I know why!  Now that I know that sewer hose comes in a
larger diameter than I have now, it will porbably work OK.
  Just Plain Polly
Western Slope of Rocky Mts.
1964 Globe Trotter
WBCCI  7113