Re: [VAC] Hello!

Welcome, Jim and Jan.  David and I have a '77 Internationsl and when we got
it the curtains were just full of sun rot.  I looked for a good buy on
curtain material and used to old ones for a pattern to lmake new ones. 2
window in the bedroom, 2 on the street side and one on the curb side that
the extra wide ones for the front and and front wrap/corner windows.
Although I lined the ones in the bedroom, I didn't use an insulated lining
material but for all the other ones I did.  Should have used it also for
the bedroom ones.  Sure makes a difference when the summer sun is shining
and also when the temp drops in fall her in New England.

The new Airstream just purchased, 1989 34' Excella, needs new curtains in
the bedroom as the past owner took out the two that covered the speakers.
I started looking for material and just bought 150 bottom slides called G
taps.  When I was doing the '77 I found the G ones had to find but the
dealer in Smyrna, DE has them.  Parkview RV Center.  That's where we bought
the new Stream las weekend while visisting Dave's brother in Dover.

Making the curtains was time consuming but saved me bundles of money.

Marcia