Re: [VAC] Hello!

Hi, My name is Ray Brett, I'm also a lurker as my "79 25" Tradewind is also
not old enough.  I am joining as an associate member of VAC and I am member
of the new Wash. D.C. Chapter, there are actually no known Airstreams in
D.C.

Ambrusco did our curtains, $440.00. He was great to deal with. Expensive,
but nice light blue quality curtains.

I went to my first rally in Shartlesburg Pa. in Nov. and saw about thirty
old Airstreams that wern't all that shiny, Tom Howeslworth being a notable
exception, he had won the award for finest vintage in the country this
year..  The fellow who left VAC and started Airstream Boomers lost the
award and making Airstreams shiny is his business, hence the nasty
comments, if you read that web page.