Re: [VAC]Bambi mystery solved

Behind  the cushions of the front couch on my bambi,theres a little shelf
that folds down. for the longest time,I couldnt figure out why. When I first
got the trailer I mailed Sherry, Who has my units twin,and asked whatizzit,
and she did`nt know either.
Well I`m here to tell you that it is there to keep the cushions from
getting pushed back to the wall where they fold in the center .
That Wally + his design crew thought of everything!
Hey Sherry hows my trailers little sister doin?
Chris 63 bambi