Re: [VAC] Hello!

Jim,
From the other side of the fence, some of use like to remove the damaged
clear coat and use our favorite polish to get a high gloss finish. I admit
that replacing will be necessary but the look is great. I have a 30'
Sovereign that I will be tackling just as soon as the weather breaks in WI
(Sometime in June or July). I will start at the top of the coach and strip
some and then polish it, panel by panel. I admit that it will take a great
deal of effort but the results will be worth it.
Good luck on your decision.
Ed Emerick
4425
61 Trade Wind