Re: [VAC] Hello!

Polly,
You said what I was thinking; I paid $2 about 2 years ago for heavyweight
50's barkcloth cafe curtains at the Scranton, PA, Salvation Army.  I had
them in my bedroom until I just bought my 76 Argosy with that big wrap
window in front.  The Argosy curtains were totally rotted, so I kept the
hanger thingys that slide in the track and jerry-rigged these barkcloth
curtains to those hangers with safety pins.  I left the bottoms of the
curtains loose rather than attach them to more slide things in the lower
track.  My jerry-rigging doesn't show and the curtains are fabulous!  The
front couch/double bed fabric was also rotted, so I had a double bed set of
denim sheets which were too rough to sleep on (Ralph Lauren must have some
tough skin) and covered the whole thing in that!  The barkcloth curtains are
a couple of beautiful shades of blue with 50s atomic gold designs overlaid
on the blues, and then the dark denim for the couch and cushions.

I LOVE the interior decorating part of all this.  Now I am waiting on my
WBCCI membership and numbers.  I am ready for the road, but it's too cold up
here to go now!
Elisa