[A/S] Towing w/LP Gas Fridge Running ?

Hi all,

Thanks for all the help and advice from this newbie. We have our '76 Tradewinds stripped
down to the plywood and our cork floor arrives tomorrow so I think we'll be installing this
weekend.

Todays questions ia about the fridge. We had a non-operational Dometic in there when we
bought this trailer, and we decided to replace it with a new Norcold 841.3 thinking it would
be a better option to be able to operate the fridge on 12v dc whenever we had it in transit.
Our neighbor here says he tows his all the time with the fridge in operation under LP gas -
which we were trying to avoid for safety reasons.

Now here's the catch ... although we bought an 841.2, the seller shipped an 841R which is a
2-way model that does not run on 12v! the question is ... is it safe to tow with LP gas
appliances (like this fridge) in operation  ... and, related I suppose ... do you think its worth
the hassle to get this 2-way shipped back in favor of the 3-way we ordered in the 1st place?

Thanks in advance,

Dan & Gilles