Re: [A/S] Re:On the road

Chris,

  Thanks for the  info on rivets, I am hooked up to 30 amp service.  The 20 amp circuit
is a circuit breaker inside the trailer.  When I run the AC on Fan only it works fine,
when I try AC it will run about four minutes and pop the breaker inside the trailer.
When I try the heat pump it surges.  I suspect I have a loose wire or some thing like
that that might be shorting out.  When these things are on the road everything is in
motion so a loose wire might be the proplem.

  I am at the Grand Canyon, we toured the canyon yesterday, today we are doing Sedona.
Monday I will say a reluctant good bye to family and friends and head back to Los
Angeles.  Traveling like this is addictive.