[A/S] Re: tongue weight and suspension

Matt-

Thanks for your thorough response. AWWright I get it everyone- The
Airstream needs to lose weight!
Gosh this is going to suck...
Oh well, better than the possible alternative.
I love the infra red gizmo idea- I want one. I am running 62 lbs in my
new Goodyear marathon load range D's, rated at 65 max. They seem to
like this pressure.

FWIW I  tightened up the sway bars one notch on the Equilizer hitch
today and that has helped a bunch. The truck is level, although the
trailer's rear is sitting a smidge low. I am out of ball adjustment
downward, so I'll have to live with it.

Cheers,

Chris Koehn
Still raining in WA state.