[A/S] Re: Thoughts about tires

Get off the interstate as soon as possible.

We had a bearing fail on a previous trailer and did travel 30 miles at 35mph.  It wasn't an
Airstream and it didn't have torflex axles.  The dealer recommended removing the tire and
drum...it just barely stayed off the ground.  We also removed as much weight from the
camper as possible, draining the fresh water and removing heavy items....to the tow
vehicle.

Don't travel this way, drive to the nearest qualified shop and get it fixed.

My 2cents.

Matt