[A/S] TV Interference

We have a 34' Front Kitchen with a center living area.  There is an
entertainment center on the curb side for the TV, satellite receiver, and VCR.  For the
past six or eight months, every time the furnace comes on (which is next to
the entertainment center), we have a lot of interference on the TV.  Our
computer desk is next to the entertainment center where there is a light plugged in.
 When the light is turned on, there is also interference on the TV.

Any suggestions?

Verna