Re: [A/S] Was Roller Wheels / now stableizer jacks

> I know it's not the same question but...I would like
> to add some kind
> of stabelizer(sp?) jacks that would allow me to
> level the Airstream
> without having to get out the little aluminum screw
> doodad ones(for
> the rear), or the automotive jack stands that I use
> on the front.

Bill, just remember these are not leveling jacks, they
are to stabilize the trailer only (to keep if from
rocking and rolling!).  You do your leveling with your
hitch jack (front to back) and wheel blocks (side to
side).  Once you get the trailer level, you add the
stabilizers to keep the trailer steady.  Putting
excess pressure on the frame with the stabilizers can
cause problems caused by torquing the frame.  This
leads to problems with door locks, the door closing
etc.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'