[A/S] Was Roller Wheels / now stableizer jacks

> Airstream has "skid" plates installed to protect the rear bottom.

I know it's not the same question but...I would like to add some kind
of stabelizer(sp?) jacks that would allow me to level the Airstream
without having to get out the little aluminum screw doodad ones(for
the rear), or the automotive jack stands that I use on the front.

I see pictures of some AS that have them built in. My question is,
what are the best to use? Where is the best placement (for frame
stabilization without stressing the undercarriage) and how are they
best attached?

thanks, bill b.
31' Sovereign '69