Re: [A/S] Questions on options

> On Airstream's Specification sheet, one of the options is listed as
> "Pre-wire for portable satellite dish."  I take this to mean that Airstream
> doesn't -- or won't -- install a roof-mounted dish. Has anyone had a
> roof-mounted domed satellite dish installed (or any type of TV satellite
> dish, for that matter)?

I've had an automatic Wingard, with a dual LNB for over 6 years. Camping
World installed it for me. I had them run the wires down through my roof top
fridge vent and I have a hole in the inside wall where the co-ax come through.

I have TIVO in the living room and regular satellite service in the bedroom.
I put a splitter behind the living room TV and ran the coax behind the fridge
through the sink cabinet, under my bed behind the dresser and up to the
bedroom TV.

Hunter