Re: [A/S] Re: Politically Correct

I don't know about rv anti-freeze, but regular auto anti-freeze has a ratio of a-f to
water as to the amount of protection. It usually states on the container what that ratio
is. Like you say the rv a-f says undiluted that it will protect to -50 degrees. So would
it not be the same? The more water, the more a-f needed?
  Next ? is if a water system is dry, why the need for a-f anyway?
  If there is water lingering in a line somewhere, the a-f will either mix with it or
hopefully push it out. If it pushes it out then what the need?
  I understand from what I've heard rv a-f is not as strong as auto a-f because of the
difference in the type alcohol used.
  Oh well, at almost 62 yrs, I learn something new every day.
  JD