Re: [A/S] Re: Politically Correct

Your tank is wide and flat so a little water, a couple of quarts, will
not matter.   When it freezes it will just push up a little with plenty
of room to expand and not break your tank.   If you just blow out your
pipes water will collect in low spots then freeze and bust the pipe.
I added valves to the input of my pump so I can pump in the Pink
Antifreeze.   I also added valves to bypass the hot water heater.   It
only takes less then 2 gallons of antifreeze to protect all my pipes.
One must remember when draining the water in the hot water heater to
let in air so the water will drain out.  A little water in the bottom
of the HW heater will not hurt as it is curved.

See you on the road....
Dean & Kay
2486
WB0TKC