[A/S] REMINDERS WHEN BREAKING CAMP

>I've  worried about the stabilizer bars being left down.  I am considering
>laminating red tags with a hole punched at the top and a cable tie just
>tight enough to fit over the end of the bolt.  A walk around would  further
>alert me to the fact that any of the stabilizers were still  down.  I know
>you are saying that any dummy can see them hanging down  but it still bugs me
>at the thought.
>You could just spray paint the things orange!

A method or remembering things like jacks, antennas and the like, involves
using Clothes Pins. You write the reminder for each item on a pin, and you
attach the pin to something like a steering wheel, a sun visor or a curtain. as
each thing is taken care of, remove the clothes pin, or turn it over.

Fritz & Carol