Re: [A/S] Gray Water Dumping

What do use to flush your fresh water tank & system?
  Every rv I've owned, the manuf. says to flush with bleach. A small amount mind you.
  That has to go down the drain. Granted they're probably not concered with the environment. I don't use the bleach to break down but mainly for odor purposes.
  And the chemical that you can buy is surely not any worse that that put in the black tank.
  To clear the air, I don't dump anything on the ground.
  I have a septic hookup at home. When my rig is here it is hooked up. It has water & chemical in it at all times. I don't like the odors that tend to eminate from the tanks or drain traps.
  I have an aerobic septic system. Required in certain areas of Texas. It use chlorine tablets. That's the final stage before the water goes to the sprinklers. There is no odor when the sprinklers operate.
  Bottom line, everyone has their ways & beliefs, so, I'm happy.
  JD