Re: [A/S] Dogs and Pickups

>Anybody have a setup to let their dogs travel back to the truck's bed
>through the passthrough in the rear truck window?

Jerry,

I had a good chuckle when I read your question, I have a pair of
Labradors and a full size older Ford pickup with a cap. The
truck and cap each came with sliding windows between them
that open up to about 18" and the cap has side windows that
are screened when open.  The dogs need nothing more than
the opening windows between cab and cap. The female is a
bit timid about using it but does however the male loves to ride
in the back and he has figured out how to open the
sliders himself.

Other than the opening windows, what else would you need?

--
Mitch Hill - K1FH
WBCCI 21960