[A/S] Re:Mystery leak up front

I'll second suspicion of the awning attachment points. Solved mine by
inserting a piece of Ice and Water Shield between the body and the
mounting bracket. This is an elastomeric membrane used primarily by the
roofing industry. It's black and wicked sticky on one side. It is
designed to accommodate some movement. Best part is it seals around
fasteners (like rivets). Stick a piece on to the body, trim to fit to
the shape of the bracket, re-mount the bracket. Solved my leaks at that
location on our three awnings.
I have a box of samples I carry with and can share a few if need be via
USPS. Most lumber yards and roofing supply co's sell the stuff, and
often have a partial role laying around. A full role is huge and costs
a bunch, although I have been tempted in the past to wrap our entire
trailer in it...

Chris Koehn