Re: [A/S] 4 WD when towing

I forgot to mention - the guys who helped me those two times had only 2WD.
What made it work is that they both had chains long enough to reach to a
spot with better traction to pull from. Only one of those times was with a
trailer in tow.

I now carry a chain and a come-a-long, and would recommend this pair to
everyone. Inexpensive, doesn't make your truck taller and thus more likely
to roll in a highway emergency, and doesn't affect the ride quality.

Jerry 4404