Re: [A/S] Re: So MANY Questions! [reply to response]

your interests seem to be faithful restoration of your classic trailer,  I
really think that you need to go over and join the Vintage Airstream elist to
which I am sure that people like Jim Greene can direct you.  VAR or VAC or
whatever the list calls itself now, is full of suggestions, and archives, on
where to get this or that to rebuild your trailer.

This list is more likely to tell you how to modernize your trailer which
messages I just delete out of hand as they are to me, very hurtful. I feel that
we certainly want to remember that our vintage trailers are really just "loaned
to us" by history and that we want to pass them on to the next person in as good
and original condition as possible.  Now, if you have one of these stainless
steel interior-horrid/garish/ugly, modern trailers built in the last 2 or 3 yrs,
do what the heck you want with it.  shoot, you can't hurt it any worse than it
already is, straight from the factory.

my opinion.
fwiw
chas